Code of Conduct
Foodhammer is an inclusive event in which all members of the gaming community are welcome to participate in an environment where they feel safe and unthreatened.
In order to facilitate this, all participants are required to adhere to the following Code of Conduct. Pay participating in Foodhammer events, you agree to adhere to it.
- You will not bring your own alcohol to these event. There was leniency at recent events with this, but you will be ejected from Foodhammer without hesitation. Just don’t even bring a cooler, or if you bring your lunch in one just let the TO see it’s not booze. Organisers and venues are legally and financially liable.
- No harassment or threatening behaviour based on race/sex/gender/sexual orientation will be tolerated (on the other hand, threatening somebody for being a heretic and not following the truth of the God-Emperor is permissible).
- Keep the language under control; if there are small humans in the vicinity please watch the four letter single syllable words. Their parents may not be impressed.
- Be considerate; some members of our community may be uncomfortable being shouted at for example, so just be nice to one another and listen to what those around you ask.
- No table flipping; if you and your opponent disagree, discuss it. If you still can’t agree, dice off. If you can’t agree to dice off, call a TO over for advice and a ruling – please try not to get into a shouting match.
- The TO’s word is FINAL and the TO has full latitude to interpret this code as they see fit. Any participant who chooses to violate this code of conduct will be escorted from the event and risks being barred from all future events.
Our hobby is awesome, do not bring it into disrepute with your actions!