When: Sunday, November 10th , 2019
Where. The Garage: Games & Geekery
A list of registered players can be found here
- All games will be played on a 6X4 table.
- Armies are limited to a maximum of 3,000 points.
- Armies lists must be selected from the latest Net EA Tournament pack
- Standard tournament scenario will be used for all games.
Read your rulebooks, supplements and other relevant material to refresh your memory before attending the event. Remember you may play against players who do not interpret the rules in the same way as you do, so be prepared to compromise and accept the fact that you could be playing the rule incorrectly.
- Don’t forget that you need to bring all the relevant materials for play. Specifically dice, tape measures, templates, rulebooks, supplements, specific army rules, FAQ’s and any other materials you require to play a game of Epic Armageddon.
- You should ensure you have at least two legible copies of your army roster. One copy is for the judges and the other is for your use during the event.
MODEL FIGURES IN YOUR ARMY
All armies must be fully painted and based.
- To comply with this requirement all models in a player’s army must be fully painted in at least two colours and bases must be painted in a single colour or flocked. Unpainted models will be removed from a player’s army.
Models must be based according to section 1.1.2 of the Epic Armageddon rulebook.
Note that you do not have to base vehicles or war engines, although many players do. If you choose to base vehicles or war engines the base should not be excessively large. As a guideline bases should not exceed vehicle models by more than 2 cm and war engine models by more than 5 cm in any direction.
The Schedule will be:
0900 – Room setup
1030 – Registration
1100 – game 1
1300 – lunch
1400 – game 2
1600 – break
1630 – game 3
1830 – wrap up
1900 – prizes and raffle
2000 – Room cleanup
Should you have any questions please feel free to message us at: [email protected]
Please be sure to read and abide by our Code of Conduct.